Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chris Hayes

I just spoke with my sister, Judy Plume. Her husband's nephew-in-law, Chris Hayes, was in a 4-wheeler accident yesterday and has a severe spinal injury. He has been transferred from Harris Methodist to a hospital that specializes in spinal injuries. I don't have the name of the hospital right now.
Chris is a pastor at the First Methodist Church in Keller and has a dynamic ministry there. He is married and has young children. Please pray for healing and pain relief as he is in a tremendous amount of pain. Please pray for his wife as she comforts Chris and mothers and comforts their children.

Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns!

Lord of heaven and earth, hear my prayer! I lift this brother, Chris, before you now and ask for healing. I pray that even as I pray for him, that you would tell him in no uncertain terms that he is right now being prayed for. Let Chris be so convinced of your love that he would be the one to bring hope and healing to the emotions of his wife and children. Please, Lord, raise him up! In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment